- 100% WOVEN BASKETS - Our seagrass woven storage baskets for bathroom, table or home decor are masterfully hand-crafted by skilled artisans in Kim Son region – the base of sedge and seagrass, water hyacinth craftsmanship of Vietnam for the past 200 years - nestled 110 kilometers outside of Hanoi capital city.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY - This Small Wicker baskets made of natural seagrass promote a healthy world. It is environmentally friendly from every angle. Seagrass does not leave an excess of negative impacts due to harvesting and transportation. When compared with plastics, wicker baskets are far more ecologically sound
- MULTIPLE USE - Whether it be by way of pure decor for bathroom or home, toilet tank topper, hand towel or toilet paper holder, these natural woven baskets suit your home in every way
- A CLASSY FUSION OF UTILITY & DECOR - The classic appeal of seagrass woven storage basket bins never goes out of style! With the creativity of the craftsman, the shape of the bins, the natural color of seagrass, and the size of the wicker, you've got yourself a stunning slice of ambiance you can admire for years to come
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)