- STYLISH BEDSIDE CUP SHELF - Adding ease and convenience to your chilling time in bed, this cup holder tray can be held on the side of your bed, bunk bed or dorm bed, high sleeper or mid sleeper. With the two fixed spots, you can rest assured that your cups are well- protected inside the holder. Its hooks allow this adorable drink holder to be moved along the rail of your bed for easy and flexible use. The brown color of the rack also adds a nice rustic touch to your bedroom decor.
- VERSATILE DRINK HOLDER - Our Hanging Cup Holder comes with 4 stainless metal hooks of 2 different widths ( 1.02 inch/26mm and 1.37 inch/ 35mm) and 4 screws. You can change the hook size easily to fit any handrails on any furniture. This rack can be used as a milk bottle holder on baby craddle in you nursery room, wine bottle and glass holder on the arm of your backyard rocking chair, even as season jars holder on your kitchen counter. The usage is unlimited.
- CREATIVE HANDRAIL DÉCOR SHELF - If you are a décor lover, here's a good news. Thanks to its rustic and vintage vibe, our hanging cup shelf can also be used as an eye-catching décor piece. A great idea could be to hang your small planters and ornaments beside your bathtub, on your staircase handrails, on your balcony. Get creative and add a nice natural charm to your home.
- PROTECTING MOTHER EARTH - This chair arm cup holder is made from acacia, a plant that is sustainable grown and harvested in Vietnam. It is environmentally friendly from every angle. Acacia does not leave an excess of negative impacts due to harvesting and transportation. When compared with plastics and rubber, wooden cup holders made of natural acacia wood are far more ecologically sound.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT - MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. This Clip On Cup Holder, just as every item sold under the brand name of MadeTerra, is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Phu Xuyen, homeland of acacia handicrafting in Vietnam. With every purchase you make, you are making a difference, contributing to global fair trade, supporting artisan communities and preserving the indigenous crafts and cultures.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)