- EXPANDABLE AND ADJUSTABLE UTENSIL HOLDER: Made Terra bamboo flatware organizer kitchen drawer is designed with 5-7 compartments, which is expandable from 13 inches to 17.7 inches wide with smooth sliding.
- MUST HAVE FOR KITCHEN DRAWER: Use this adjustable bamboo utensil holder kitchen drawer to store confusing small items by compartments. Easy to pick items, save your time looking for spoons, knives, pens, rulers, necklaces, and watches
- VERSATILE: Use this drawer organizer for different occasions and purposes, from a silverware and cutlery tray kitchen drawer organizer to store flatware including spoons, forks, knives... to insert storage organizer of jewelry and small items such as watches, necklaces, rings, rulers... Great multi-purpose storage solution for dining room, kitchen, garage, utility room, and living room.
- HANDMADE & EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra expandable bamboo flatware trays are handcrafted by Vietnamese artisans and made of bamboo, a fast-growing plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. For thousands of years, bamboo has been widely used by artisans to make home décor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and serving table solution.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT – Made Terra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. Our silverware trays are masterfully handcrafted by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam. By purchasing our kitchen drawer trays, you help thriving artisan communities, preserving indigenous crafts & cultures, and promoting greater equity in World Trade
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)