- STACKABLE & MULTIPLE USE - Each of the stacking market baskets measures 14.2” Width x 10.2” Depth x 5.5” Height. The size and the handles are perfect for the market basket and kitchen storage, great to store fruit, vegetable, produce, kitchen utensils, towels, cleaning products. Whether it be by way of pure decor, storage or organization for kitchen, pantry or even bathroom and laundry, these natural wire woven baskets suit your home in every way. They can stack on top of one another, closet or on
- A CLASSY FUSION OF UTILITY & DECOR - The rustic countryside appeal of a wicker woven basket bins never goes out of style! With the creativity of the craftsman, the shape of the bins, the natural color of seagrass, and the size of the wicker, you've got yourself a stunning slice of ambiance you can admire for years to come
- 100% HAND WOVEN BASKETS - Our straw wicker wire baskets for kitchen organization and storage are masterfully hand-crafted by skilled artisans in Kim Son region – the base of sedge and seagrass craftsmanship of Vietnam for the past 200 years - nestled 110 kilometers outside of Hanoi capital city. The frame is made of steel and woven with seagrass grown in Vietnam.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)