Color: Natural / White-wash
Measurements: 7.5" x 1.7" (+/-0.2")
- BEAUTIFULLY HAND WOVEN: Our wicker baskets are made of durable natural willow with exquisite workmanship by Vietnamese artisans. It is beautifully designed tabletop woven serving baskets, a great addition to any table, kitchen, party, coffee bar desk, in dining room, home or restaurant.
- DECORATIVE FRUIT BASKET: The wicker basket bowls will add a beautifully rustic charm to holding, showcasing and serving fruits and vegetables on your kitchen countertop or side table. It is great to display and store fruits, nuts, bread or candies with this premium kitchen counter organizer or use as an eye-catching dining table decor or coffee table décor
- VERSATILE - Perfect for bread, fruit serving, storage and display on your dining table or restaurant. Moreover, you could use the small round basket top of dressers, counters, and shelves or for storage of remotes, keys, accessories, snacks, underwear, or kitchen produce (fruits & vegetables), decorative baskets for living room and dining areas, bathroom hand towel accent baskets and much more.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)