SKU: F1909-MTR-TH070 ASIN: B08592J3TK
Looking for a unique wooden wall mount entryway mail sorter, envelope organizer that is both beautiful and functional?
Impress your guests with this rustic entryway organiser. Features :
- 3 chrome metal hooks for key holder, dog leash hanging, coat & hat rack;
- 1 shelf to display small succulent, sunglasses, accessories and small items;
- 1 rack to storage mails, letters and newspapers.
A creative blend of rich, hand craft wood and industrial metal hooks makes itself a farmhouse rustic decorative piece for home.
Made Terra Wall Mount Entryway Mail Envelope Organizer is made of Acacia wood which is great for furniture and shelving because it can withstand the demands of weighted objects. If you're looking for furniture that is heavy, strong, and resistant to wear and tear, acacia wood furniture can meet your needs.
ADD IT TO YOUR CART NOW!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)