- PRACTICAL USE - Our Condiment Organizer featuring 4 small compartments and a large bottom compartment. The caddy is great for organizing utensils, forks, spoons, knives and tissues or napkin for your parties, picnics, brunches, wedding receptions, and other fun occasions. Other than that, the wooden caddy could also be used on desk for organizing office supplies.
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION: Our handmade wooden cutlery and silverware holder will add a rustic beauty to your kitchen. It looks great on the kitchen countertop, in the living room, bedroom, office, bathroom or kid’s room. Thanks to the cute vintage color and look, the caddy fits with various home decor style
- STURDY & DURABLE - Handcrafted by artisans from strong and well-chosen acacia wood, this utensil holder is made to last a long time in use. The caddy is well-built, thick yet light-weighted and easy to carry. The wood materials makes it free from moisture and molds.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Acacia is a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. For thousand years, Acacia wood has been widely used by Asian artisans to make furniture, home decor and accessories, cookware, tableware.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT – MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. Our kitchen condiment organizer and flatware utensil cutlery caddy is masterfully hand woven by skilled artisans in Phu Xuyen, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)