- - Elegant Look: With rustic plate chargers crafted from rattan, even the most typical tableware can become the center point you've been seeking. The charger woven creates a highlight for every decoration scene, even for a home dinner, party, event, or wedding.
- Heat Resistance: Handmade by skillful artisans from natural materials with superior heat resistance, round rattan placemats provide a better experience when enjoying meals. The rattan placemat, at the same time, functions as a protective trivet - protecting your table surface.
- Durability: Rattan is a natural plant that the inhabitants of Vietnam's mountainous north are familiar with. It has excellent durability and exceptional heat resistance since it grows in severe areas. Following harvest, each plant is meticulously picked, eliminating potentially harmful elements, and then inspected for quality again, ensuring durability for years to come.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)