- 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗖𝗘- Our wicker candle holder is woven by the skillful hands of artisans in Vietnam. It is made to details, making it a flawless rustic décor accent. The strong inner glass cup protects the candle inside and reflect candle lights while the unique patterns of the outer holder gives outstanding lighting effects to your space.
- 𝗙𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦- This seagarass lantern is loved on wedding or party table, it makes a simple yet outstanding dining centerpiece. It is also ideal for daily use at home, on your tea table, late-night meditation room, or in special anniversary of rustic theme, in your spa. With the calming vibes the lantern brings, simply light up a scented candle and emmerge yourself.
- 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗨𝗠 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬- Meticulously woven, processed and handled, our tea light candle holder is made from well-chosen seagrass, free of splinter and odd smell. It has a light, calming earthy scent instead and a look of perfect rustic charm.
- 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗭𝗘𝗦- The glass cup is approximately 3.54" in diameter and 3.93" in height, so it could carry pillar candles up to this size. You could easily choose the kind of scented candles you love without worrying much
- 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧- Made Terra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. By purchasing a maker-to-market product, you knowingly support thriving artisan communities, preserving Indigenous crafts & cultures, promoting greater equity in World Trade.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)