- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION - Our woven hot cup holders are unique cup sleeves or wraps. Thanks to its beautiful woven pattern, this could be used as a decorative piece while providing heat insulation to protect your hands. It adds character and a touch of natural, rustic boho beauty to many styles of table decor
- UNIQUE GIFT - This beautiful woven reusable hot cup sleeve makes it ideal housewarming gift or birthday gift for minimalist, natural lovers or those who love rustic countryside home decor.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra hand woven cup sleeves or wraps are made of seagrass, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Seagrass is widely used by artisans to make home décor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and serving table solution.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)