MEASUREMENT: 12.6 x 12.6 x 1.6 inches
- CHARMING ADDITION TO YOUR TABLE - This premium wicker placemat is a unique decorative piece for your dinning or party table. Its attractive weaving pattern, joyful color combination and adorable round shape bring to your meal setting a nostalgic vibe of rusticity. The placemats can be used under your dinnerware or as a centerpiece plate. It fits in harmony with any dining events or party theme, for weddings, family gatherings or birthday.
- TIMELESS RUSTIC DÉCOR ACCENT - Not only do our placemats look appealing on a dining table, they could be hung on walls for an unusual countryside-inspired addition. With different arrangements and design mixture, our rattan placemat set changes the look of your wall, making it more attractive and eyecatching. The mat is woven with a built-in hanging loop on its back for easily hanging.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Worried about spills, creases or dirt? That's not a problem for our placemats. The seagrass are covered with a fine layer of transparent organic paint, allowing the mats to be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or sponge. You can also wash the mats by soaking them in lukewarm water, just make sure to hang them dry before next use as seagrass may be prone to mold if stored in a high-moisture environment
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Our seagrass placemat set is woven from the finest, best-chosen seagrass fibers and woven skillfully by local artisans in Vietnam. The mat is thick and strongly tightened together, so it can withstand long usage. It also provides a heat insulation solution to your glass table, protecting the table surface from scalding and scratches.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT - MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. This seagrass round charger alternative is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Chuong My, a historic village with 500 years of handicraft tradition in Vietnam. With every purchase you make, you are making a difference, contributing to global fair trade, supporting artisan communities and preserving the indigenous crafts and cultures.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)