1. Measurement: 39 x 27.4 x 21.3 cm
2. Material: Seagrass
- 100% HAND WOVEN BASKETS - Our rectangle wire storage baskets for home or office organisation are masterfully hand-crafted by skilled artisans in the Kim Son region – the base of sedge and seagrass craftsmanship of Vietnam for the past 200 years.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY - This wicker wire woven organising basket made of natural seagrass willow promotes a healthy lifestyle. It is environmentally friendly from every angle. Seagrass does not leave an excess of negative impacts due to harvesting and transportation. When compared with plastics, wicker baskets made of sea grass are far more ecologically sound
- VERSATILE - Perfect for use on top of dressers, counters, and shelves. You could use these basket bins for storage of remotes, keys, accessories, snacks, underwear, or kitchen produce (fruits & vegetables), decorative baskets for living room and dining areas, closet organizer bins, child / kid room toy storage, living room sundry storage, bathroom hand towel accent baskets, knitting and yarn storage baskets and much more.
- A CLASSY FUSION OF UTILITY & DECOR - These wire woven storage baskets never go out of style! They will add a rustic beauty to your home or office.The baskets also could be used as a nursery hamper or use in salons, hotels and more for stylish storage and decoration. As an addition to your kitchen counter or coffee table, it holds all your small items while maintaining a chic appeal
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)