Set includes 2 baskets:
15.8'' x 6.7'' x H11'' (+/- 0.2")
- 14.2 ''x 5.5'' x H10'' (+/- 0.2")
- 15.8'' x 11.8'' x H6'' (+/- 0.2")
VERSATILE - This newspaper magazine storage rack holds all of your favorite magazines, catalogs or books, controls the clutter of magazines on coffee tables by having them neatly tucked away. You can stores your magazines, newspapers and books just about anywhere with this basket's sleek design, it ideally fits next to couches, beds, chairs, and even in the kitchen
- A CLASSY FUSION OF UTILITY & DECOR - The classic appeal of a wicker basket rack never goes out of style! With the creativity of the craftsman, the shape of the racks, the natural color of seagrass, and the size of the wicker, you've got yourself a stunning slice of rustic ambience you can admire for years to come
- EARTH-FRIENDLY - This wicker magazine storage basket rack is made of natural seagrass, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Seagrass is widely used by artisans to make home décor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor solution.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)