- 100% HANDCRAFT: Made from structured steel, covered with hand woven seagrass for long lasting rustic countryside beauty, this Wall Mount Wicker Magazine Holder and Mail Sorter Rack is masterfully hand-crafted by skilled artisans in the Kim Son region – the base of sedge and seagrass craftsmanship of Vietnam for the past 200 years.
- VERSATILE: This newspaper magazine storage rack holds all of your favorite magazines, catalogs, files or mails. You can organise them in this rack sleek design, it ideally fits every room including hallway, living room, bathroom, kitchen of any home decor style
- SPACE SAVING STORE AND DISPLAY: The Wicker Magazine Holder and Mail Sorter Rack could be easily mounted on wall. It is a great storing display solution while giving you extra space for other things.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY - This wicker wire woven organising basket made of natural seagrass willow promotes a healthy lifestyle. It is environmentally friendly from every angle. Seagrass does not leave an excess of negative impacts due to harvesting and transportation. When compared with plastics, wicker baskets made of sea grass are far more ecologically sound
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT – MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. By purchasing this maker-to-market wicker wire woven baskets, you knowingly support Vietnam Artisan Communities and help preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)