- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION - Our woven basket bowl is the beautiful tabletop organizer, bread fruit serving basket bowl or coffee table ornament. Thanks to its beautiful woven pattern, the bowl could be used as a decorative bowl or centerpiece for your dining table. This is perfect for storage, holding, displaying and serving breads, nuts, candies, fruits such as apples, pears, tomato, oranges bread nuts candies fruits or as a countertop storage solution for keys and small items.
- UNIQUE GIFT - The beautiful seagrass woven bowl makes it ideal housewarming gift or birthday gift for minimalist, natural lovers or those who love cooking and rustic boho countryside home decor.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra hand woven serving and decorative bowls are made of seagrass, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Seagrass is widely used by artisans to make home décor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and serving table solution.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)