- VERSATILE – Our multipurpose wicker woven basket with removable liners and handles could be used as market basket, shopping basket, grocery basket, easter basket, for picnic or storage basket organisers for fruit, gifts, toys, papers, odd and ends, yarn, craft supplies, clothing, blankets...
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION - Carry and store things in style with this hand woven basket. The wicker basket also makes a decorative piece for home, it adds rustic character and a touch of natural beauty to many styles of decor. The basket is also an ideal housewarming gift.
- DURABLE & HAND MADE: These multipurpose willow baskets are crafted by hand of Vietnamese artisans. It is woven from natural rattan with a removable liner, thus it is light, beautiful, flexible but hand made to last a long time.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – The wicker straw baskets are made of organic rattan grown in Vietnam. Rattan is the plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest, making it great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and storage materials. For thousands of years, it has been widely used by artisans to make home furniture and accessories.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT – Made Terra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. By purchasing a maker-to-market product, you knowingly support Vietnam Artisan Communities and help preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)