- UNIQUE BEAUTY - This serving tray has unique combination of wicker rattan and mother or pearl inlay coating wooden base. This material combination adds character and a luxury touch to many styles of decor and makes this serving tray special serveware and decorative centerpiece for your dining table and kitchen. That’s why this special serving tray is an ideal housewarming gift.
- VERSATILE - The wicker organiser tray serves food, breakfast, bread, snacks, drink, tea and coffee table in style. It is often used as a breakfast tray and decorative storage tray for bar, kitchen, bathroom, living room and your home.
- DURABLE: Our wicker mother of pearl inlay serving and coffee trays are crafted by hand of Vietnamese artisans. It is light, made of rattan and wood to last a long time.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra wicker trays are made of rattan, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Rattan is widely used by artisans to make home décor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and serving table solution
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)