- CLEVER EXTRA STORAGE - Need more shelving spaces in your old pantry, under your work desk without any drawer, your wall-mount cabinet or in your closet? Our wicker under-cabinet shelf solves the problem! It is a clever way to use the ample vertical space in your pantry for paper plates & cooking utensils; under your desk for office supplies like post-its, booklets or instructions; or under the shelf in your closet for underwear, socks and personal accessories...
- SIMPLE SET UP - No hustle, just unbox the shelf from its package and slide it in where you want! The shelf is easily pull out and replaced to where you want in your house, as well. Please be noted to measure the thickness and depth of your pantry shelves, working desk or closet shelves- wherever you plan to install our woven rack, making sure it fit perfectly with your space
- THE FUSION OF UTILITY & BEAUTY - With the sophisticated craftsmanship, the shape of the bins, the vintage natural color of seagrass/water hyacinth, you've got yourself a stunning slice of ambience you can admire for years to come. This under-shelf woven basket adds character and a touch of natural beauty to your farmhouse- inspired home, while giving you handy extra storage spaces
- PREMIUM CRAFTSMANSHIP - Our woven shelf is built from fine & well-sorted seagrass/ water hyacinth, a flexible and durable natural materials. The shelf is woven tightly and not easy to loose shape. There is no spaces on its body so our woven under-shelf rack is also great to store small accessories. It is light-weighted yet spacious and sturdy, capable of holding a good number of stuffs.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT - MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. This seagrass/ water Hyacinth under-shelf storage rack is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Kim Son, the base of sedge and seagrass in Vietnam. With every purchase you make, you are making a difference, contributing to global fair trade, supporting artisan communities and preserving the indigenous crafts and cultures.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)