- 3-in-1 STORAGE BASKETS - You can either use the baskets on shelves, on desktop, or mount them on the wall. Designed with the 2 hanging holes at the back, come with 2 metal S hooks, the baskets offer multiple wall mounting optio
- GOOD WITH ANY CLOSET - Our wicker sloped cut basket organisers work well with most storage shelves, you can place the bins on the top of the shelf or at the bottom of a traditional closet to organize your small items like socks and towels.
- VERSATILE WITH SPECIAL TRAPEZOID SHAPE - Enjoy the magazine effect with the uniquely designed to slope downwards. The sloped cut design offers easy access and visibility of its contents. The design provides great storage options for bookshelf, shelves, desktops, toilet papers, toilet tank top baskets in bathroom, or office storages.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY - This woven sloped cut basket organisers are made of water hyacinth grown in Vietnam, a plant that is sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Water hyacinth and seagrass has been widely used by Vietnamese artisans to make home décor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor solution.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT - Made Terra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. Our wicker storage basket bins are masterfully hand woven by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam. By purchasing our baskets, you help Thriving Artisan Communities, Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures and Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)