- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION - Our nacre mother of pearl inlay wooden storage box makes this wooden storage box with hinged lid a unique decorative and storage piece. It adds character and a luxury touch to many styles of decor. That’s why this special wooden storage container box is an ideal housewarming gift.
- VERSATILE: The mother or pearl inlay coating could be used to not only store jewelry, arts, crafts but also organiser box or storage case for tea, coffee and office supplies. However used, this set provides lovely, charming organization solution to your space.
- DURABLE: Our mother of pearl inlay storage container boxes and organisers are crafted by hand of Vietnamese artisans. It is light, made of wood and hand made to last a long time. The inner of the box is covered with a thick paint layer which is smooth and scratch-free.
- HANDCRAFTED BY LOCAL ARTISANS - Our nacre serving jewelry boxes are handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Boi Khe, home to Vietnamese nacre inlaying arts. All of our products are handmade, so the actual pieces may vary slightly in color and size from the images shown online.
- PRE-PURCHASE ATTENTION: Please allow small tolerance in size and color, due to the manual measurement and product's handcrafted nature. Each set of boxes is unique handicraft, made by hands of the very artisans in Vietnam. Please use and clean with care : wipe/ spot clean with a damp cloth and avoid submerging our capiz shell bins in water, for lasting beauty
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)