- ✔ HIGH- QUALITY - The soap holder is handmade from well-chosen coconut shells, which are sturdy and thick. There are also water drainage holes on the holder, which allows access water to easily flow out of the dish. This is a great choice as eco-friendly alternative to your plastic soap holder or sponge rest, keeping your soap or washing sponges dry and clean
- ✔ TROPICAL ADDITION TO YOUR VANITY COUNTER- This coconut soap holder instantly adds a beachy vibe to your bathroom or kitchen sink. The natural brown color of the coconut shells goes hand in hand with the lovely unique shape, bringing a natural beauty to your space.
- ✔ ORGANIC SOAP HOLDER: The organic coconut soap dish contain zero synthetic materials and are 100% free of plastics. They are made of recycled coconut shells, carved into special shape of a lovely flower/leave and coated with organic coconut oil for smooth, shiny finish. The dish is made shallow enough for the soap to be easily taken out yet deep enough so the soap won't slide. These are awesome thoughtful gifts for your vegan friends.
- ✔ HAND MADE WITH LOVE: Made Terra coconut Soap Trays are made from well-chosen natural coconut grown Vietnam, hand made by Vietnamese artisans. Every coconut shell is different in shape and size, this make sure your serving bowl made of coconut unique handcraft masterpiece. This rustic wood serving set is also a stylish housewarming or vegan gift.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)