- ORGANIC SERVING SET: The organic coconut buddha mug is made from natural coconut grown Vietnam, they contain zero synthetic materials and are 100% free of plastics. Go easy on the planet, opt for the eco-friendly yet unique coconut shell bowls set
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: This unique coconut cup is perfect for serving your homemade dishes or healthy creations in dinner parties, picnics, and brunch. They are ideal for serving smoothie, stir-fry’s, ice cream, dessert, cereal. The natural beauty of coconut wood mug adds an unique rustic and tropical charm to your tableware and your home. The bowls are also ideal gifts for housewarming events
- PREMIUM QUALITY - The coconut mug is made from well-shorted coconut shells, which is carefully crafted for a smooth, shiny, attractive look yet remains sturdy and durable. The bottom is attached tightly to the mug body so it allows the mug to sit steadily on the surface. The handle makes it easy for you to hold the cup while drinking from it.
- DURABLE & EASY TO CARE: The hardness of natural coconut shell makes the muglast for use in long time. Organic coconut mugs are also easy to clean with soap and water but should not be used in the microwave or dishwasher
- HANDCRAFTED BY LOCAL ARTISANS - Our narrow basket, just as every item sold under the brand name of MadeTerra, is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Kim Son, the base of sedge and seagrass in Vietnam. All of our products are handmade, so the actual pieces may vary slightly in color and size from the images shown online.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)