- BEAUTIFULLY HAND WOVEN: Our wicker candle lantern is made of durable natural willow with exquisite workmanship by Vietnamese artisans. This is an ideal gift for wedding or party
- RUSTIC DECORATIVE: The wicker woven candle lantern will add a beautifully rustic charm to any room's decor. Perfect for everyday use, wedding, events, aromatherapy, spa, reiki, meditation.
- VERSATILE: Lantern easily fits a tea light, votive, jar or small pillar candle to create a warm inviting glow anywhere in your home
- 100% NATURAL MATERIALS: The wicker candle lantern is made of natural seagrass/bamboo grown in Vietnam. Seagrass/Bamboo is eco-friendly, safe and durable for long service time.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT: Our woven decorative candle holder lantern is masterfully hand-crafted by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam. By purchasing a maker-to-market product, you knowingly support Vietnamese artisan communities, help preserving indigenous crafts & cultures and promoting greater equity in World Trade
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)