Looking for a unique rustic touch to your coffee table or dining table?
Our versatile handwoven wicker fruit and bread basket bowl is the answer! This remarkable home and kitchen décor offers an ornamental accent to both modern and traditional homes.
Measurements: D.29" x H.8"
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION: Our woven basket bowls are the beautiful organizer, bread fruit serving basket bowl or coffee table ornament. They could be used as a decorative bowl or centerpiece for your dining table. It adds character and a touch of natural, rustic boho beauty to many styles of decor
- UNIQUE HOUSEWARMING GIFT: The beautiful woven bowl makes it an ideal housewarming gift or birthday gift for the minimalist, nature lovers or those who love cooking and home decor.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY: Made Terra hand-woven serving and decorative bowls are made of seagrass, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Seagrass is widely used by artisans to make home décor and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and serving table solution.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)