- ✔️Seagrass Serving Tray – Handwoven using organic seagrass, a flowering plant that grows in marine environments
- ✔️Contemporary Design – Purple and white geometric design creates a blend of modern mixed in with natural seagrass material for a luxurious look
- ✔️Decorative and Functional – Use on ottomans and coffee tables to organize items, hang on the wall as an art piece or even use as a snack tray at parties
- ✔️Lightweight and Portable - Easy to use and easy to store. Made with two woven seagrass handles
- ✔️Sustainable Material - Seagrass grows in underwater meadows which naturally replenish. Responsibly sourced and harvested
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)