- Materials: Seagrass/Water Hyacinth
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION - The wicker breakfast tray is woven by hand of Vietnamese artisans, using our traditional fish bone weaving technique. This makes the tray a decorative centerpiece for home decor. It adds character and a touch of natural beauty to many styles of décor.
- STURDY AND DURABLE: Our cute serving and coffee trays are made of water hyacinth woven on steel frame. It is light, flexible yet sturdy and made to last a long time.
- VERSATILE - This could be used as bread and fruit serving basket or serving tray for coffee table, bar, bread, snacks, food, drink, kitchen. It also makes the perfect decorative tray for bathroom, living room and your home. The handmade nature also makes it ideal housewarming gift.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra wicker trays with metal frame are made of water hyacinth, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Water hyacinth is widely used by artisans to make home décor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and serving table solution
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT – MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. Our serving trays are masterfully hand woven by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)