DIMENSION: Small: 23.5 x 13 inches
Medium: 33.5 x 13 inches
Large: 47 x 13 inches
- CHARMING ADDITION TO YOUR TABLE - These premium cork 47-inch long table runner are a unique decorative pieces for your dinning or party table. Its attractive weaving pattern and earthy natural color bring to your meal setting a nostalgic vibe of rusticity. The wicker runner can be used for a long, square or round table. It fits in harmony with any holiday dining events like Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas or party theme, for weddings, family gatherings and birthday.
- TIMELESS BEAUTY & TABLE -FRIENDLY- Our boho jute table runner is madefrom the finest, best-chosen seagrass and woven skillfully by local artisans in Vietnam. The mat is soft, thick and strongly tightened together, so it can withstand long usage without loosening. No splinters or excessive threads could be found on the mat. It also provides a heat insulation solution to your glass table, protecting the table surface from scalding and scratches.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Worried about spills, creases or dirt? That's not a problem for our wicker long table mat. The seagrass fibers allow the runner to be easily spot- cleaned with a damp cloth, just make sure to it completely dry and is in an airy place before next use. The durable materials also makes our wicker table runner a lovely outdoor decor option for patio table or outdoor coffee table adding beauty to your outside spaces.
- VERSATILE- Not only do our seagrass table runners look appealing on a dining table, they could be used on shelves, under flower vases or decorative ornaments, adding a layer of warm rustic beauty to your decor. Our rustic rectangle mat protects the table or shelf surface from scratches, as an added benefit. The mat could also be used as a lovely doormat for farmhouse home, thanks to its unique and durable design.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT - MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. This seagrass jute 4& inches table runner is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Kim Son, the base of sedge and seagrass in Vietnam. With every purchase you make, you are making a difference, contributing to global fair trade, supporting artisan communities and preserving the indigenous crafts and cultures.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)