- UNIQUE DOORMAT: This seagrass doormat is woven into the shape of a leave. The mat itself has a nice natural vibe and it is a stunning complimentary piece to any space decorated in neutral tone or follow farmhouse, rustic, minimalist décor style. This is the welcome mat that makes you feel home and wows your guests
- DRY FASTER AND EASY TO CLEAN: The weaving allows air to circulate though this welcome entrance doormat easily, letting this mat to dry up faster than traditional indoor doormats and rugs. Seagrass is easy to clean (because of that it is the first choice material for mats and rugs in Vietnam). Easily scrape off dirt, dust, grit, mud, grass or snow. To clean this doormat / floor mat rug, simply vacuum, shake or sweep the dirt off
- PROTECT YOUR FLOOR: With this natural entrance mats, you can prevent interior floor damage by protecting your floor and entry way surfaces whether you have a wood floor, tile, carpet or any other type of flooring it helps save your flooring for years to come. The mat is perfect to use in the doorway, pantry, nursery, living room or bedroom
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra hand woven doormats and floor mat rugs are made of seagrass, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. This is a great eco-friendly, sustainable and earthy material, which is naturally appealing to your small pet if you own one. Without the addition of chemicals, the mat is safe for your pets to play with. For example, cats love scratching on the mat and bunnies or hamsters love chewing on them!
- HANDCRAFTED BY LOCAL ARTISANS - Our seagrass doormat, just as every item sold under the brand name of MadeTerra, is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Kim Son, the base of sedge and seagrass in Vietnam. All of our products are handmade, so the actual pieces may vary slightly in color and size from the images shown online.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)