Measurements: 10.6" x 16.5" (+/-0.2")
- ORIENTAL RUSTIC FARMHOUSE HOME WALL DECOR - Decorate your home with this special wall fan for a unique rustic farmhouse chic look. Lovely rustic distressed details and natural bamboo add to its laid-back charm. This wall art creates a sense of oriental harmony and comfort for your bedroom, dorm room, living area, baby nursery, workspace or anywhere where you'd like to add some specials to your walls
- THE SYMBOL OF WEALTH, GOOD LUCK AND PROTECTION - The purpose of fan, is to guide and redirect energy to the desired space. In oriental fengshui, it’s a symbol of wealth, good luck and protection. Beautiful fan tail motifs and decorative fans are traditional wall pediment in Asian homes.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: This wall fan special gift for any one who loves rustic farmhouse decor or the oriental wall art. As the symbol of wealth, good luck and protection, this is great anniversary gift, birthday, and Christmas,Thanksgiving, New Year, Valentine's Day gift. They make a chic decoration for weddings, bridal shower, and any occasion
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)