- 🌳VERSATILE – The wicker charger plate made of natural water hyacinth perfectly matches with round plates, platters, bowls and other dinnerware pieces. This rustic charger plate is great alternative to placemat and perfect for your for dinner, party, wedding or other dining events. All of our products are handmade, so the actual pieces may vary slightly in color and size from the images shown online.
- 📐BEAUTY AND FUNCTION: This hand woven charger plate is the decorative piece for your dinners or wedding parties. It adds character and a touch of rustic beauty to your dining table. These wicker chargers could be even to hang on wall as decorative plates or an ideal housewarming gift.
- 🍞DURABLE: Our cute woven charger plates are crafted by hand of Vietnamese artisans. These plate chargers are light, flexible but hand made to last a long time
- 🌏EARTH-FRIENDLY: Made Terra wicker charger plates are made of water hyacinth, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Beside rattan, water hyacinth now is widely used by artisans to make home decor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and table serving solution
- 🖐YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT: MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. Our rustic charger plates are masterfully hand woven by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)