Color: Natural, Rustic Mixed, Braided
Measurements: 13"D (+/- 0.2")
Set includes: 04 placemats
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION: This hand woven rustic table runner with fringe is the unique decorative piece for your dinners or wedding parties. This dinner table runner adds character and a touch of rustic countryside beauty and farmhouse style to your dining table.
- VERSATILE – Our wicker placemats made of natural seagrass perfectly matches with round plates, platters, bowls and other dinnerware pieces. This rustic placemat is great alternative to charger plate and perfect for your for dinner, party, wedding or other dining events
- DURABLE: Our cute woven charger plates are crafted by hand of Vietnamese artisans. It is light, flexible but hand made to last a long time
- EARTH-FRIENDLY: Made Terra dining placemats are made of seagrass, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Seagrass is widely used by Vietnamese artisans to make tableware, dinnerwares, home decor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly, biodegradable dining, party and serving solution
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT: Made Terra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. Our seagrass plate mats for dining and coffee table are masterfully hand crafted by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old traditional handcrafted village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)