- STURDY AND DURABLE: Our bamboo plates are too strong to handle all kinds of foods, cups or bottles altogether. This eco-friendly plates is ideal for serving breakfast, food, dish, coffee, bread, dining for home and restaurants. Bamboo is sturdy yet light, that’s why the plate is light but hand made to last a long time
- PROTECT YOUR HEALTH - Not just a solution to reduce plastic on earth, bamboo plate is the solution for a healthy meal and life. Bamboo reportedly contains an antimicrobial bio-agent called “bamboo kun” which is found naturally in living bamboo fiber. This makes bamboo plates naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and odor resistant.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY: Made Terra wood dining plates are made of bamboo, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Bamboo wood is widely used by artisans to make tableware, dinnerwares, home decor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly, biodegradable dining, party and serving solution
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)