- 🌳VERSATILE - Large wood tray serving food, breakfast, bread, snacks, drink. It is often used as a coffee table tray or breakfast tray as well as a decorative tray for bar, kitchen bathroom, living room, and your home. Wooden coffee tray with handles for easy handling
- 📐BEAUTY AND FUNCTION - Various color of the wood tray makes a decorative piece for home decor. It adds character and a touch of natural rustic beauty to many styles of decor. The serving tray is also an ideal housewarming gift.
- 🍞DURABLE: Our serving and coffee trays are crafted by hand of Vietnamese artisans. It is light, made of wood, and hand-made to last a long time.
- 🌏EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra wicker trays are made of pinewood, a renewable resource. Pine forests remain constant in size because they grow quickly and are easily replanted. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and serving table solution.
- 🖐YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT – MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. Our serving trays are masterfully handcrafted by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)