Material: Bamboo Fiber
- Small: 11" x 7" x H5.5"
- Medium: 13.4" x 9.4" x H6.3"
- Large: 15.7" x 12" x H7"
Set Includes: 01 large + 01 Medium Basket + 01 Small Basket
- A CLASSY FUSION OF UTILITY & DECOR - Store and organise things in style with this unique hand woven bamboo storage basket organiser. The beauty of this wicker basket bin makes itself a decorative piece for home, it adds rustic character and a touch of natural beauty to many styles of home decor. The basket is also an ideal housewarming gift for those who love rustic home decor or natural lifestyle.
- VERSATILE – Our multipurpose wicker storage basket with handles could be used as grocery basket, for picnic or storage basket organisers for fruit, gifts, toys, papers, odd and ends, yarn, craft supplies, clothing, blankets in your laundry room, bathroom, dressing room, living room, kitchen, pantry, kid rooms…
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)