1. Measurement: 13.4 x 13 x 2.4 inches
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION - The mother or pearl inlay coating makes this wooden serving tray a unique serveware and decorative piece for the dining table. It adds character and a luxury touch to many styles of decor. That’s why this special serving tray is an ideal housewarming gift.
- VERSATILE - The wood tray serving food, breakfast, bread, snacks, drink, tea and coffee table. It is often used as a breakfast tray and decorative storage tray for bar, kitchen bathroom, living room and your home. This tray can also be used to display flowers, special ornaments or create eye-catching table centerpieces
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Our mother of pearl inlay serving and coffee trays are crafted by hand of Vietnamese artisans. It is light, made of wood and hand made to last a long time. The tray is designed with an inserted handle so it's easy to carry around. The bottom is covered with a soft, thick layer of paint so the tray leaves no scratches on the table surface during usage
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra trays are made of pine wood, a renewable resource. Pine forests remain constant in size because they grow quickly and are easily replanted. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and serving table solution.
- HANDCRAFTED BY LOCAL ARTISANS - Our nacre serving tray, just as every item sold under the brand name of MadeTerra, is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Boi Khe, home to Vietnamese nacre inlaying arts. All of our products are handmade, so the actual pieces may vary slightly in color and size from the images shown online.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)