- - Natural Rattan Vanity Tray Handcrafted By Vietnamese Women Artisans: The serving tray outdoor is 100% handmade from natural rattan by women artisans in Chuong My, Ha Noi. Chuong My, located 27km southwest of Hanoi center, is well-known for its bamboo and rattan woven, as well as its long history of craft development. Each craft item is a work of art, requiring sophisticated and elaborate techniques and fine arts of talented and skillful hands.
The bark and intestines of rattan are separated after harvesting in Vietnam's northern area. The intestines are steeped in water to soften before being bent in a circle and secured with bark.
We always set our mind on not only focusing on protecting the environment by using natural materials, but also - and most importantly - helping local artisans earn a living.
- Pre-purchase Attention (size, color tolerance): Coming in two size: Size L: D13.4xH2 inch (without handles), Bottom D12.2 inch & Size M: D11.4xH2 inch (without handles), Bottom D10.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)