- UNIQUE DESIGN: Cute design with rattan frame, this circular wall art hanging mirror makes your room elegant, it adds a touch of texture, bohemian rustic style to the room. Easy to hang it on the wall, also add space to your room
- VERSATILE: Our geometric wall mount mirror is perfect for all walls, combines functionality and aesthetics. It could be used as a makeup mirror or decorative wall hanging mirror in the living room, bedroom, dorm room, entryways or any other room.
- HANDMADE & EARTH-FRIENDLY – The rustic mirror frame is made of rattan grown in Vietnam and crafted by hand of Vietnamese artisans. Rattan is the plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest, making it great eco-friendly and sustainable materials. For thousand years, it has been widely used by artisans to make home furniture and accessories, including wall hanging pediment and decoration.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: This wall mount mirror for friends who love boho geometric decorative items. Its versatility make it a great gift choice, they could use it as headboard, makeup mirror, glass art wall decorative...
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)