Housework has always been demanding and time-consuming labor physically.
Made Terra rug beaters will join hand with you to beat dust and dirt out of rugs and carpet.
- HANDMADE CARPET BEATER: The traditional antique and authentic wicker rug beater is made of organic rattan and is masterfully handcrafted by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old traditional handcrafted village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam. The paddle has a wide face and that allows for a bigger rug beating area, faster and more effective to get that dust out. The handle is long for easy and comfortable for using and handling
- VERSATILE: This carpet beater can be used as a wicker rug beater, pillow fluffer, swatter duster, tin end cap, steel hairpin down center of the handle, home decoration. It's very effective for cleaning carpets or comforters, sofa, couch, chair cushion. When applied to a sun quilt pillow, the rattan can be used to play loose, ash, dust, and insects.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Rattan is the plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest, making it great eco-friendly and sustainable wood materials. For thousand years, it has been widely used by artisans to make home furniture and accessories
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT: Made Terra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. By purchasing a maker-to-market product, you knowingly support thriving artisan communities, preserving indigenous crafts & cultures and promoting greater equity in World Trade.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)