1. Measurement: 23.6 x 15.7 inches
2. Material: Natural Seagrass
- NATURAL DURABLE MATERIAL: 100% seagrass woven doormat; natural materials help keeping unnecessary mud and dirt away from the floor and entryway. Seagrass is durable, making it great for any season and all weather conditions.
- DRY FASTER AND EASY TO CLEAN: The weaving allows air to circulate though this welcome entrance doormat easily, letting this mat to dry up faster than traditional indoor doormats and rugs. Seagrass is easy to clean (because of that it is the first choice material for mats and rugs in Vietnam). Easily scrape off dirt, dust, grit, mud, grass or snow. To clean this doormat/floor mat rug, simply vacuum, shaking, sweeping or spray down with a nozzle on a garden hose
- PROTECT YOUR FLOOR: With this natural entrance mats, you can prevent interior floor damage by protecting your floor and entryway surfaces whether you have a wood floor, tile, carpet or any other type of flooring it helps save your flooring for years to come
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra hand woven doormats and floor mat rugs are made of seagrass, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Seagrass is widely used by Vietnamese artisans to make home décor and accessories, including mats and rugs. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable material.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT – MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. Our wicker woven front door mats and entrance rugs are masterfully hand woven by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)