Measurement: 7" Inch / 8" Inch/ 9" Inch
- Color: Natural/ Brown
- 👜 SPECIAL DESIGN HANDMADE CROSSBODY BAGS - This oval & cylinder straw rattan purses are for women who want a rattan crossbody bags like no others. The purses are masterfully hand-crafted by artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 👜 GENUINE LEATHER STRAP & CLOSURE – These Made Terra crossbody woven bali boho purses use genuine leather while others at the same price tag or even more expensive on the market use fake or synthetic “leathers”.
- 👜 NO BAD SMELL – Thanks to our long and careful production process of ata rattan and other materials. Other straw bags use quick production of varnish, oven it and lots of paint so it makes unpleasant odor.
- 👜 FREE POM POM - We added, for free, a cute and trendy pom pom (tassel) that matches this chic circle wicker straw crossbody bag.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)