- 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦 - Not only is it a serving utensil, our woven pedestal fruit basket is a unique decorative piece for display. It makes a great addition to your country - styled coffee table, coffee bar, kitchen counter, living room or dining room.
- 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 - A smooth clear lacquer finish makes sure the beautiful color of the basket last for a long time in use . Meanwhile, its elegan vintage design, in combination adds a feel of rustic and height to your dining table. The fruit bowl brings an instant charming farmhouse vibe to your home decor.
- 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - Our woven basket bowls are the beautiful organizer, bread fruit serving basket bowl or coffee table ornament. They could be used as a decorative bowl or centerpiece for your dining table. It adds character and a touch of natural, rustic boho beauty to many styles of decor
- 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 - Our woven footed basket is handmade from high quality seagrass/ water hyacinth, a plant that is largely grown in Vietnam. The harvesting and processing of this plant leave little or no harmful impacts on the environment. We limited the use of chemicals during production.
- 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 - MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. This pedestal fruit basket is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Kim Son, the base of sedge and seagrass in Vietnam. With every purchase you make, you are making a difference, contributing to global fair trade, supporting artisan communities and preserving the indigenous crafts and cultures.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)