- KITCHEN UTENSIL HOLDER FOR HEALTHIER LIFE - Made Terra bamboo cutlery organiser is not just another silverware holder for your kitchen countertop. Organic bamboo materials is better for your health thanks to antimicrobial bio-agent called “bamboo kun” which supposedly makes bamboo a naturally antibacterial, antifungal and odour resistant fibre. The antibacterial properties of bamboo are the most profound reason that bamboo grows so rapidly in nature.
- VERSATILE: Our Condiment Organizer featuring three small compartments and a large compartment, great for organizing utensils, forks, spoons, knives, napkins, condiments for your parties, picnics, brunches, wedding receptions, and other fun occasions. It is also multipurpose basket carrier and organizer for storing and transporting pencil, pens, staples, desk and office supplies, crafting materials and more.
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION: Our hand made bamboo wooden cutlery and silverware holder will add a rustic beauty to your kitchen. It looks great on the kitchen countertop, in the living room, bedroom, office, bathroom or kid’s room.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)