- HEALTHY SOLUTION TO PROTECT YOUR ESSENTIAL OILS - Organic bamboo is better for health and your essential oils thanks to antimicrobial bio-agent called “bamboo kun” which supposedly makes bamboo a naturally antibacterial, antifungal and odour resistant fibre. The antibacterial properties of bamboo are the most profound reason that bamboo grows so rapidly in nature.That’s why bamboo is the best solution for wooden storage box.
- VERSATILE: 25 Slot Wooden Essential Oil Box Hold 25 5ml, 10ml, 15ml bottles. It comes with clear glass lid and removable divider. Our bamboo wooden storage box could be used to not only store essential oils but also organiser box or storage case for tea, coffee and almost anything else
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION: Our hand made bamboo wooden storage box with minimal design will add a rustic beauty to your home. Great for presentations and protection your essential oils, tea or coffee from damaging sunlight
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)