- 👜 SUMMER IT BAG - The versatile straw bag is a spring and summer staple. This boho bag made of natural materials from Southeast Asia has fast become the go-to accessory for fashionistas and for good reason straw bags are versatile! You can wear this rattan handbag with jeans for a day out in the city, or pair it with a billowing chiffon dress for the beach.
- 👜 100% HANDMADE ARTISAN CRAFT - This boho crossbody handbag contains all of the handcraft skills you could imagine: wicker rattan weaving and mother of pearl inlay. The bags are masterfully hand-crafted by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 👜 NO SMELL – Due to our long and careful production process of rattan and other materials, our round crossbody straw rattan bags for women have almost no smell. Many other bags on the market use quick production of varnish, oven, and lots of paint so they make unpleasant odor.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)