- 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄- This accent table at will make itself at home as a coffee table, bedside table or a nightstand. Featuring a mosaic design with coastal materials, this elegant drum-shaped table adds an instant touch of luxury to your living space. Thanks to the beautiful color and shiny finish, the nacre table is easy to decor with. It fits various rooms and designs, serving multiple purposes
- 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 & 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐋- With its wood core, this item is strong and capable of witstanding high weight. Its standard height also allow it to be used not only as a table but also a unique coffee table or vanity stool. The flat bottom and well-built body makes it strong and sit steadily on the surface. It can also be charming as a stand for planter pot or night lamps.
- 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐘 & 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄- Our nacre end table is made of sturdy acacia wood, inlayed with genuine mother of pearl, which stays as shiny and charming as new after a long time in use. The drum-shaped table stool is strong and could bear high weight.
- 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 - MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. This Capiz Shell End Table, just as every item sold under the brand name of MadeTerra, is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Boi Khe, the homeland of nacre inlaying art in Vietnam. With every purchase you make, you are making a difference, contributing to global fair trade, supporting artisan communities and preserving the indigenous crafts and cultures.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)