- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION - The mother or pearl inlay coating makes this wooden serving tray a unique serveware and decorative piece for the dining table. It adds character and a luxury touch to many styles of decor. The various inlaying pattern and colors of choice allows you to choose the tray that fits most elegantly with your current home decor
- VERSATILE - The nacre tray could be used to serve food, breakfast, bread, snacks, drink, tea on coffee table. It is also a classy catch-all tray for keys and small accessories in the entryway.This tray can also be used to display flowers, special ornaments or create eye-catching table centerpieces for your dining parties.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Our mother of pearl inlay serving and coffee trays are crafted by hand of Vietnamese artisans. It is light, made of wood and hand made to last a long time. The tray is food safety certified, just make sure you do not serve wet or high-heated food in it. The bottom is flat which allows the tray to sit steadily on the surface.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra trays are made of pine wood, a renewable resource. Pine forests remain constant in size because they grow quickly and are easily replanted. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and serving table solution.
- HANDCRAFTED BY LOCAL ARTISANS - Our nacre display tray, just as every item sold under the brand name of MadeTerra, is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Boi Khe, home to Vietnamese nacre inlaying arts. All of our products are handmade, so the actual pieces may vary slightly in color and size from the images shown online.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)