Looking for a hand fan that is lightweight, durable and versatile?
This little hand-powered fan is perfect for your summer, party or at the beach.
Measurements: 16.9" x 11.8"
CUTE LIGHTWEIGHT FAN: This littlehand-powered fan is perfect for your summer, party or at the beach. You can’t believe how much cool air this produces, it is perfect for moments when the room temperature increases. Comfortable to hold, lightweight, and shaped well to move a lot of air. Doesn't use electricity or make noise, so much breeze for very little effort!
- RUSTIC FARMHOUSE WALL DECOR: Hang up the fans to create a rustic farmhouse chic look for your home. The purpose of a fan is to guide and redirect energy to the desired space. In oriental Fengshui, it’s a symbol of wealth, good luck and protection. Fantail motifs and fans are traditional wall pediments in Asian homes.
- HANDMADE & EARTH-FRIENDLY: The fans are made of organic raffia palm leaf and crafted by hand of Vietnamese artisans. Only good raffia palm leaf is selected and handcrafted for an exceptional finished product.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)