- HANDMADE WITH LOVE FROM VIETNAM: This rustic boho area rugs are made of organic seagrass sedge and crafted with love and care by Vietnamese artisans. The rugs with special braided texture carry the spirit of the Vietnamese culture, blended with modern usability. It creates the perfect casual, boho, coastal, rustic farmhouse, or global look and feel
- FOLDABLE: Come in 2 sizes 3ft (90cm) and 4ft (120cm), our natural seagrass area rug mat is foldable for easy carry and storage. Note that as a handmade product, each round is rug is marked by subtle but individual differences that make your piece unique. They are perfect for your living room, dining room, kitchen, or hallway
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Seagrass is the plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest, making it great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and storage materials. For thousand of years, seagrass sedge has been widely used by artisans to make mats, rugs, and other home furniture and accessories.
- EASY TO CARE. Thanks to its lightweight, easy-to-wash and clean, seagrass sedge are traditional and favorite materials of mats and rugs in Vietnam. You can clean it with a piece of cloth, or wash and hang it to dry in a couple of hours under the sunlight. Woven and crafted with the natural seagrass rug, this is made for long-time use.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT – Made Terra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. Our foldable rustic area rugs are masterfully handwoven by skilled artisans in Kim Son region – the base of sedge and seagrass craftsmanship of Vietnam for the past 200 years - nestled 110 kilometers outside of Hanoi capital city
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)