- Materials: Jute Straw + Wood
- No Pot included
Adding plants to indoor spaces will add character, purify the air, and bring so much positivity to your home. This macrame planter hangers are so on-trend, both for indoor and outdoor decor!
- RUSTIC AMBIENCE WITH STRAW JUTE ROPE - The macrame plant hanger with wood beads is made of straw jute. Unlike cotton, straw jute is earth-friendly in processing with no chemical use. It is strong and washable. Great for indoor and outdoor decoration for your home, your patio, living room, deck, balcony, window, garden, kitchen, porch, hallway or ceiling.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Just put the flower or succulent plant pot into the bottom middle of the macrame plant hanger, hang it on a hook or an L bracket.
- GOOD FOR MANY POT SIZES: The plant hanger with beads fit several pot shapes and sizes, including hanging ceramic pots, metal pots, plastic pots, glass pots and so on. Ideal for planters up to 10" in diameter.
- STRONG AND DURABLE: The macrame plant hanger is made of jute straw, strong and durable. It is also washable. Great for indoor and outdoor decoration for your home, your patio, living room, deck, balcony, window, garden, kitchen, porch, hallway or ceiling.
It is an excellent gift for your family or friends, also great for housewarming, birthday, wedding, Xmas, and more!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)