SKU: F1907-MTR130 ASIN: B07W98TJFP
1. Measurements: 15.7" Inch x 11.4" Inch x 0.6" Inch
2. Materials: Seagrass
- 100% Handwoven - Our pet mats make ideal toys for bunny, rabbit, hamster, guinea pigs and pocket animals.
- Safe ro chew and great for dental health: Rodents and rabbits have teeth that are constantly growing, so it's vital you give your pet a variety of bunny chewing toys to prevent dental problems. While brightly-colored plastic toys may look appealing, they're often dyed with toxic chemicals that are dangerous for your pet. For your peace of mind and your pet's health, our mats are made of only natural, edible, 100% organic safe materials.
- Protect the paws: Rabbits are susceptible to sore hocks when kept in wire-bottomed cages; likewise, guinea pigs can suffer injured feet through living in such an environment. Our mats create a more suitable surface for your pet to walk and sleep on, preventing painful injuries and costly visits to the vet. These bunny beddings are also handy if your free-range pet dislikes vinyl or wooden floors!
This is the gift that your fur friend will love.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)